Available for immediate occupancy. Beautiful 2012
construction condo with elevator in the building, ( No
parking or garage available )
Strategically located for your comfort, in front of a Tim
Hortons and Super C, within walking distance of
restaurants, markets and shops, Kim Phat, Sami Fruits,
Subway, Wing Phat, public transportation (the bus stop at
the bottom of the building) and Highway 40.
This condo will have a lot to offer you. It will certainly
satisfy you with its contemporary design finish, by the use
of good quality materials and by the inclusions that are
given by the seller.
Here are some details to guide you:
- A very modern kitchen with double sinks, a beautiful grey
granite countertop and an arranged marble backsplash where
one can move around easily and where storage is plentiful.
Bright and open air, it gives a view of the living room and
the dining room and balcony.
- A modern bathroom with ceramic bathtub/shower and
built-in laundry area.
- Beautiful bamboo flooring.
- Wall mounted air conditioner to get you pumped up on hot
summer days and a handy air exchanger for optimal comfort.
- The master bedroom on the opposite side of the street for
peace and quiet.
- The second bedroom can be used as an office or small
- A south-facing balcony with an unobstructed view of the
- Additional storage in the basement (Locker). Please not
there is no storage or no Apt that is included with this
-Concrete and steel structure for superior soundproofing.
- Camera system at the entrance of the building and on each
floor for the safety of residents.
- Fire protection: Sprinklers in each unit.
- Lift for comfort, indoor courtyard with open-air table
and BBQ for relaxation, rest and dinner with friends
- The building is located at the intersection of Pie-IX
Boulevard and Jarry E Street.
Note that the condo furniture in the photos were created
for aesthetic purposes to give an idea only because the
condo is currently empty.
Easy to visit, welcome to all!! Please not ( 550 square
Lock box n site, please see instructions in broker coll